Exciting news, everyone! 🚀 Get ready to dive into the next level of adventure as VARGATES is about to hit the Oculus Store! 🎮💥 Immerse yourself in a world of limitless possibilities and embark on epic journeys like never before. A new era of virtual exploration and exciting adventures! Stay tuned for the release date. Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on this mind-blowing experience!
Explore the world of virtual 3D organ models with Pathology3D!
Study pathological anatomy like never before. Pathology 3D is a new generation of 3D screen simulators specially designed for studying general and special pathological anatomy. With Pathology3D you can immerse yourself in the fascinating world of virtual 3D organ models and simulate pathomorphological changes that are typical for various diseases and syndromes. This is a powerful constructor that gives you the ability to interact with interactive 3D models and visually explore pathological processes. With Pathology 3D you can visualize and study various pathological changes on organs and examine their effect on body functioning. It is a valuable tool for students, medical professionals, and researchers to enhance their knowledge and skills in pathological anatomy.
We are pleased to present you the Vargates Technics App!
Vargates Technics is a 3D platform for creating training courses, instructions and visualization of processes in the virtual universe – VARGATES. The platform allows you to significantly reduce the cost of training and visualization, as well as improve the skills of staff. There are 3 personalized operating modes aimed at optimizing processes and achieving maximum efficiency. Endless worlds, artificial intelligence and social networks are the new opportunities that we offer. Find a powerful tool for your development.
A job fair has started today, in which you can participate online from anywhere in the world!
Vacancies from leading IT companies will be presented to you at the fair. Do not miss the opportunity to take an expert session from leading HR specialists and build a career in the field of your dreams, regardless of your location, together with a job fair in the Metaverse.
In addition, those interested can register to participate in the metaverse event to get recommendations on improving their resume “Roast my CV” by sending an application to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Publish my resume”.
We would like to remind you that the Job Fair will be held October 12-13, 2023.
Don’t miss the opportunity to work for the best companies in the IT field! We are waiting for you!
The long-awaited job fair “Digital Bridge 2023” will take place tomorrow, which will be held on our Vargates platform!
Consultation from specialists of top companies, job search, resume submission, new acquaintances – all this in the virtual world. You will have the opportunity to talk directly with HR specialists, leave your resume and get a long-awaited offer! To get feedback about your resume, we will have a resume roast, where we will analyze your resume in a live broadcast and give recommendations for improvement!
Don’t miss it, join now!
Greetings, everyone! We have good news for all AcademiX3D users. We have released a major update with many changes, improvements, and new features. Let’s look at the main changes:
Interface and functionality:
- The main menu has been completely redesigned. It now includes previews, libraries, and course type selections, making it even easier to navigate.
- Added the ability to work in offline mode, which allows you to open scripts and modules without the need to connect to the Internet. Now you can pre-load content and use it whenever you want.
- It is now possible to download scripts in advance, set and cancel the download queue, and download the entire library. The loading status is displayed at the bottom of the window.
- The statistics window has been updated. Stats now appear in the script preview window, and you can also download a PDF of the walkthrough.
- A new Manipulations and Procedures module has been added, with 16 nursing skills scenarios available. This module allows you to pass scenarios using a choice of options. After completing the scenario, you will receive a walkthrough report.
- Improved functionality of the “News” panel. It now includes a preview window, and the links have become clickable.
- In the module of pathological anatomy, the text output has been corrected so that all inscriptions are placed on the screen.
- Added sound control without having to go to the settings panel. The sound control button is located in the system buttons and is accessible from any part of the application. You can mute the sound in one click by clicking on the minimum volume icon and return it to its original position in the same way.
- The sound now works in stereo mode.
- When loading the clinical scenario, the patient will be seated. If you need to examine him standing up, you can ask him to stand up.
- In the manipulation module, clicking on an area during an animation activates a free camera, which you can control: zoom and rotate. The animation will be paused, and clicking again will turn it on again.
- The 3D camera is disabled in the main menu. It is now static, which makes it easier to use.
- In the main menu, all modules are highlighted when you hover over them.
- In the tooltip bar (on the loading screen) you can click on the links. They will open in the app or in the browser, depending on their type.
- In Movies mode, when you press the close button, a message appears with a choice of whether to close the view or the application.
- Updated the content loading system and removed unnecessary modules, which increased the speed of the application.
- We decided to remove the subscription system in AcademiX3D. The subscription is now only available at Vargates Medical.
- In the Vargates Medical settings, the “Educator Mode” option has been added. It allows you to display clinical case names instead of manifestations.
- In the Pathological Anatomy module, if the model takes a long time to load or if your graphics card is unable to display it, a warning will be displayed and the model will become grayed out.
- In some cases, if the video drivers were installed incorrectly, the pathological anatomy module may not have loaded the manifestations. Now you get a message asking you to reinstall the video drivers.
- The cache cleaning system has been improved.
- Updated character animations.
- The profile displays a unique identifier to facilitate help and feedback.
- A subsection “Complications” has been added to the “Diagnosis” section.
- Accelerated transition via DeepLink, immediately loads the desired location.
- The Movies module has been improved.
Fixing bugs and errors:
- Fixed the system for calculating the final percentages in the awards.
- Fixed a bug that caused the jump speed to be different when walking and running.
- Fixed a bug that allowed modifiers state to change before full loading of the model in the pathology module. This option is now unavailable until the model download is complete.
- Fixed a bug occurring when quickly double-clicking the script’s end button.
- Corrected some translations of the English interface.
We will be glad to receive your comments and suggestions, which you can send through the application or contact us through the contacts on our website. We hope that this update will make your experience with AcademiX3D even more convenient and interesting!
You can download the current version on the AcademiX3D page.
Meet the VARGATES feature extension: the ability to enjoy a 3D universe even without an Internet connection!
VARGATES, one of the leading platforms for interactive 3D universes, has announced an important update to its platform. We are pleased to announce that PRO account owners will now have long-awaited offline access to content in the VARGATES universe.
Our mission at VARGATES is to create an open space where people can interact, learn and share knowledge in an exciting 3D environment. And today we’re pushing the boundaries of freedom and flexibility by giving PRO account owners, the ability to enjoy all the benefits of VARGATES anywhere and anytime, regardless of internet connection. This is a great option for working outside the office, on the road, or in remote locations where Internet access may be limited.
Offline access was the next step in the development of the VARGATES universe. We strive to give you maximum flexibility and convenience when working with 3D models. Now you can use VARGATES wherever you need it, even without access to the Internet.
Offline access will become available to PRO owners after an update, which is expected in the next few weeks.
With the growing popularity of virtual reality and the increasing need for flexibility of use, VARGATES continues to evolve and bring new innovations to meet the needs of its users. The prospects for interactive 3D universes look bright, and the introduction of offline access becomes an important new step in the development of this unique platform.
To find out how much and how to get a PRO account, visit the VARGATES page.
VARDIX and Vladimir Barinov: Immersing yourself in 3D magic and AR/VR innovations!
AstanaHub, a leading tech startup park, together with Vladimir Barinov, CEO of VARDIX Group, held a live broadcast on May 24 at 17:00 Moscow time on their Telegram channel on the topic “Prospects and the AR/VR startup community.
Vladimir Barinov is a producer, 3D-expert, engineer of projects in the field of interactivity, education, advertising, cinema, medicine and entertainment, founder of the VARDIX group of companies.
AR (augmented reality) and VR (virtual reality) are areas that currently have great potential and offer interesting prospects for startups. Both directions are developing rapidly and find application in various industries, such as the gaming industry, education, medicine, architecture, tourism and many others.
AR/VR startup community.
The AR/VR startup community is growing rapidly, with many companies involved in various aspects of these technologies. There are specialized conferences, exhibitions, and communities where entrepreneurs and developers can exchange experiences, find investors and partners, and receive feedback from experts in the AR/VR field. In late 2018, VARDIX and AstanaHub jointly embarked on an initiative to bring together computer graphics and virtual/ augmented reality professionals. This effort led to the formation of a specialized 3D graphics conference known as CG-SREDA.
VARDIX, in turn, actively seeks to share its experience and receives valuable feedback in return, which greatly enhances the professional level of all developers in various fields. We maintain effective interaction with major companies in Kazakhstan specializing in 3D graphics, striving together to achieve a common goal.
Perspectives on AR/VR startups.
The possibilities of AR/VR technologies are constantly expanding, and every year new innovative products and services appear. One of the key reasons for the growing interest in AR/VR startups is improving technology and equipment availability. AR/VR startups also receive support and funding from venture capitalists, investment funds and large technology companies. This helps startups attract talent, adopt the latest technology, and scale in the marketplace.
Overall, the prospects for AR/VR startups are very favorable. As interest in augmented and virtual reality grows, new technologies are expected to emerge, products and services will improve, and applications will expand. This creates great opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators who want to contribute to the AR/VR industry and change our reality.
If you have any questions and/or suggestions, you can contact us through our contact page.
Technopark of the future and virtual events come together: VARGATES and AstanaHub announced the launch of a new AstanaHub test location.
AstanaHub, one of the leading tech startup parks, and VARDIX group of companies specializing in the development of virtual worlds, are pleased to announce the launch of AstanaHub’s new test location on the VARGATES platform. This collaboration aims to empower virtual events and exhibitions by providing unique virtual spaces to communicate, learn, and showcase projects.
AstanaHub, located in the heart of Kazakhstan’s capital, Astana, is known for its dynamic ecosystem approach to developing startups and innovative projects. It brings together talented entrepreneurs, investors, and experts from around the world, creating an environment conducive to the development of new ideas and technological advances.
Our company, which specializes in the development of virtual worlds and interactive platforms, adds a new dimension to the capabilities of AstanaHub. VARGATES users will be able to visit the virtual locations of AstanaHub, which recreates the atmosphere of the technology park and offers a unique perspective on its innovative community.
This collaboration also invites all interested parties to dialogue about exhibitions and virtual events within VARGATES. Openness to new ideas and partnerships are the core values of this initiative. Companies and organizations looking to present their products, services and innovations to the public can use VARGATES virtual spaces to create exciting and interactive exhibition spaces.
VARGATES and AstanaHub reaffirm their commitment to building a future where technology, culture and innovation intertwine in a unique virtual experience. This partnership offers unique opportunities for all stakeholders to contribute and be part of the development of the global startup and innovation community.
VARDIX and AstanaHub invite companies, entrepreneurs, investors, experts and everyone else to participate in the dialogue and hold exhibitions and virtual events. The idea is to jointly develop innovative formats that make the most of virtual spaces for presentation and interaction with the audience.
Virtual events and exhibitions offer a wide range of benefits, including geographic flexibility, accessibility to attendees from around the world, and interactive opportunities for interaction and networking. Visitors will be able to immerse themselves in the virtual space of AstanaHub, watch project presentations, ask questions of experts, participate in discussions and make valuable connections with professionals from different fields.
VARGATES is becoming a platform that brings together various industries, offering them the opportunity to harness the power of virtual and augmented reality to reach new heights in education, entertainment and collaboration. The AstanaHub test location is just one of many steps in this direction.
If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more about VARGATES and AstanaHub, visit their official websites or contact representatives for more information. Time and space merge to create new perspectives and inspire a new generation of entrepreneurs and innovators.
Industrial workers often face the risks and threats associated with their various jobs. To minimize these risks, it is necessary to train workers in safety and one of the most effective ways of training is through the use of virtual reality (VR).
VR is a technology that creates an immersive environment in which the user can interact with the virtual world as if they were in it physically. Learning in this environment has many advantages:
- Safety. Learning in a virtual reality environment avoids the risks and dangers associated with the real world. This is especially important in areas where danger to life and health is a real threat.
- Interactivity. The VR environment allows users to interact with objects and situations they may encounter in the workplace. This makes training more effective because the user can apply what he or she has learned in practice.
- Control. In a virtual reality environment, situations and conditions can be controlled to create certain scenarios and test the user’s knowledge and skills. This allows you to identify weaknesses and reinforce learning in those areas.
- Flexibility. Training in VR can be done anytime and anywhere, making it more user-friendly. It also allows for a more efficient use of time and resources.
- Effectiveness. The use of VR technology for safety training leads to higher training efficiency. Research shows that users who have been trained in the virtual world gain knowledge and skills faster and better than those who are trained in a real environment.
Some companies have long used this technology to train their employees. One of the first was Walmart, which used the VR environment to train its employees how to react properly in case of a fire in the store. The results were impressive – employees who were trained in the VR environment performed better on knowledge tests and performed the necessary actions in fire situations more quickly and efficiently.
VR technology can also be used to teach various aspects of workplace safety, such as working at heights, working with hazardous substances, and more. Virtual reality training creates realistic situations in which the user can gain experience with hazardous objects and conditions without risking their life and health.
Another example is training in handling toxic substances and hazardous materials. In this case, VR technology can be used to create a virtual environment in which the user can practice working with toxic substances and hazardous materials without putting himself at risk. This can help employees better understand how to handle and avoid hazardous materials.
VR technology can also be used to teach you how to use different tools and equipment. For example, employees working in the steel industry can use VR technology to train them to work with hot metal and other hazardous materials. This can help reduce the risk of injuries and other workplace accidents.
VR technology can be used for training in various industries, such as medicine, aviation and public safety. Immersive solutions allow you to create complex scenarios and situations that may be difficult to replicate in real life and help students gain a deeper understanding of the technologies and processes that are used in their work.
Using VR technology for safety training has many advantages. It’s a safer and more effective way to learn, creating realistic situations in which the user can gain experience with hazardous objects and conditions. Companies that use VR technology to train their employees get better results and greater safety in the workplace.
VR modules are available to enterprise customers in most VARDIX platforms and in particular in the VARGATES educational universes.
The VARDIX Group of Companies has become a partner of the GameDev Center, which is located at AstanaHub.
GameDev Center is a place of attraction for those who want to grow in the mobile and PC gaming industry.
The GameDev Center will teach the basics of 3D modeling and animation for free, teach how to develop game startups, and allow the community to address the shortage of qualified personnel.
Using the center is free, but registration with AstanaHub is required.
To learn more about the Center and its events, visit https://astanahub.com/ru/l/gamedevast.
On November 1, an exciting demo day of the ED2 acceleration program, focused on EdTech and HRTech startups, took place at the Skolkovo Innovation Technopark. This event brought together many talented and promising entrepreneurs, ready to showcase their innovative solutions and technologies.
During this day, participants of the acceleration program had an opportunity to show their projects and products to a wide audience of experts, investors and potential partners. The demo day provided a unique platform to exchange ideas, discuss collaboration opportunities, and get feedback from experienced EdTech and HRTech professionals.
ED2 continues to lead its mission of supporting and fostering innovation in education and recruiting by providing startups with valuable resources, expertise and accompaniment on their journey to success. The demo day was an important step in the program, highlighting the importance and potential of innovative projects in the field.
The main goal of ED2 is to stimulate the commercial growth of innovative projects participating in the program. The entire program focuses on developing an educational product that is in demand and has the potential to scale. The main focus is on attracting a large number of customers and building a profitable business model.
The ED2 program provides participants with the necessary tools, resources, and expertise to design and implement a successful educational product. The gas pedal team actively cooperates with the participants, helping them to identify and attract the target audience, analyze the market and competitive environment, and develop effective marketing and sales strategies.
ED2 aims to support and encourage innovations that can demonstrate commercial success and have a significant impact on the field of education. Program participants strive to create unique and high-quality educational products that will be in demand by a wide audience and generate a stable income.
Applications for participation in the competition were submitted by 211 projects. The competition for the Pre-Adviser selection, which took place from July 1 to July 29, 2022, was more than 5 applications per seat. Over the course of four weeks, 56 projects went through an online educational intensive and met with trackers on a weekly basis.
Only 14 EdTech and HR-Tech projects made it to the demo day, which was organized by Innopraktika and the Skolkovo Foundation.
Vardix won a special prize for its project AcademiX3D (interactive 3D training for medical students) – participation in EdCrunch Reload.
To learn more about the ED2 gas pedal, visit the website.
Link to AcademiX3D: https://vardix.com/academix3d/