Dimedus, a company that develops 3D medical training applications and virtual patients, announces a vacancy for a sales manager.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic professional who can lead the sales department and ensure the growth of the company’s sales. The candidate must have good communication and persuasion skills, be able to work in a team and generate new ideas to increase sales.
Responsibilities of a sales manager at Dimedus:
- Planning and coordinating the activities of the sales department;
- Develop a sales strategy and set goals;
- Monitoring the implementation of sales plans and analysis of the results;
- Managing a team of managers and their training;
- Working with clients and establishing long-term relationships;
- Participation in marketing campaigns and promotion of company products.
- Sales experience of at least 5 years, preferably in the medical field;
- Experience in developing and implementing sales strategies;
- Excellent communication skills and persuasiveness;
- Advanced English C1, Spanish – welcome
- Experience with CRM
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Asian countries, the European Union
- No restrictions on obtaining Schengen and U.S. visas
What we offer:
- A job at a company dedicated to developing innovative educational products that make the world of medical education better;
- Unique experience in the medical industry using virtual technology;
- Opportunity for professional development in a company with high standards of work and many years of experience in the market;
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and incentive system;
- Friendly team of professionals who are ready to support and help in the work;
Dimedus offers a competitive salary, flexible hours and the opportunity for professional development.
If you want to join our team and lead the company to success, send your resume and cover letter to our email: email@example.com